Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does this online learning program work? This is a self-discovery program which encourages participants to take control of their own learning and to utilize their lifelong learning skills through exploration and play.
- Is this program open to everyone and anyone? This program is open to all who want to learn and grow.
- How long do I have to complete the program? Work on a new module or activity each week. You may work ahead or take a week off here and there. There is no test at the end!
- How do I register? Is there a cost? There is no cost for this course, other than the time you invest in learning and sharing.
- Why Do This? Assistive Technology helps people successfully access the Internet and become productive workers, researchers, students. It is important that those of us who work in schools and libraries be up-to-date with the latest trends in education and technology.
- Who do you work with at TransAccess? John Cavano, OTR/L, ATP - Manager, Assistive Technology and Training Services, Access to Technology.